Tuesday, July 24, 2012

CTMH Cricut Artiste: Pre-Order now and get FREE stuff!

Cricut Artiste



By now you have heard about Close to My Heart's NEW Cricut Cartridge: ARTISTE!! I can't wait to get my hands on this one! 700 new images, many of them 3-D, plus three exclusive stamp sets, plus three sheets of compatible chipboard shapes, PLUS a handy booklet explaining how to assemble the 3-D shapes!!!

If you just can't wait to get this cartridge as well, I have a special offer JUST from me to you! (This offer is exclusively from Jennifer Cox, CTMH INdependent Consultant and is not offered by CTMH.)

You'll need to go to Facebook and "like" my business page:  http://www.facebook.com/JenniferCoxCTMHConsultant

I can only offer this special deal to those who "like" my business page. The offer will be described there in more detail!!!

No comments: