As I mentioned in a previous post, Close to My Heart has taken a long hard look at our 60 colors and winnowed it down to 40 fabulous shades! This means that many colors are retiring, and I wante to post a list of them for you in case your favorite is there. You may want to stock up on re-inker, ink pads, and card stock sooner than later, because once they're gone, they're gone! Don't assume they'll make it over to the websites at discounted prices. Many consultants are going to be ordering what they can too! SHOP ONLINE TO GET THESE ITEMS!!
RETIRING COLORS AS OF JULY 31, 2012:
If you own the ink pads in any of these colors, I recommend purchasing the re-inker for that ink pad, and that way you'll be able to continue using your favorite color long after it's gone! If there is a card stock color you love, I'd stock up on that too.
- Join Close To My Heart! New Info for Spring/Summer 2013!
- Upcoming Workshops/Classes-UPDATED 8-3-12
- My Story
- Studio J Details!
- Streamlined Scrappin' Club!
- Studio J Videos
- Clubs: Something for Everyone!!
- Kit of the Month
- My Close to My Heart Artwork
- NEW!! Betty CROPPER Kits
- Host a Gathering, Earn FREE scrapping supplies!