Friday, August 17, 2012

CTMH It's Your Day DOUBLE Stamp set for National Stamping Month

I.Love.This.Stamp.Set!!!  Consultants are able to order promotions ahead of time so I got my set last week and have already used it several times! I have a Smash book that I've been working on for a while, it is full of things, songs, and people that I love, and this double stamp set works PERECTLY in that book! Now that I have the new Artiste Cricut cartridge (THANK YOU PENNY!!!) I can't wait to make my own tags and folders and envelopes and embellishments for my Smash book and my scrapbook pages!
You can get this awesome double stamp set for just $5 when you place an order of $35! You can shop online on my website, or email me your order too. Whatever works!

Don't forget to order your own Artiste Cricut Collection!! This cartridge is AMAZING and is a MUST HAVE for your crafting!! My ONLY problem is which cartridge am I going to use first, Artiste or Art Philosophy?!?!? Decisions, decisions!!!



No comments: