Monday, August 13, 2012

Dakota Club this week, plus Join CTMH!

This Friday my Club Ladies are coming over to make this darling layout plus two more using the Dakota paper pack! This layout is from the NEW Make it From Your Heart how-to book, which each club member has purchased. We are using these instead of the Workshop on the Go guides that we've been using for a while now. All three of our layouts will come from this book each month, and we'll rotate and modify and make them unique each month! Club members added this book onto their August club orders for just $8, no shipping or tax as a thank you from me.

This is the cover of the book, and I am just in love with it! Smaller in size and less in cost but jam packed with awesome new sketches! I am especially thrilled with the price, just $7.95 plus shipping and tax. If you'd like to join my club, we'll add this amazing book to your first club order ($24 for the Basic Kit, or $40 for the Workshop on the Go kit) for just $8 as well. Then bring it to each club and we'll use it each month to make our layouts.

Also, only 45% of the inventory of those GORGEOUS Damask bags are left!! This fabulous bag is yours for just $49 or $99 when you join my team, the Sandy Hearts, as a Close to My Heart consultant!

Join here!



No comments: