Friday, August 31, 2012

Last day to grab the FABULOUS CTMH Damask Bag for joining my team!

All month long thousands of crafty people have joined Close to My Heart and they received the GORGEOUS (and roomy, really, it holds SO much scrapping stuff!) CTMH Damask Bag that consultants received at convention in Dallas in July.


For $49, you can choose the Essentials kit and boost your creativity to new heights! Of course the bag comes with this option!
 For $99, you can choose the Master Kit and get everything in the Essentials kit plus more crafty and business supplies! And of course, the Damask Bag!!
You can click here to go directly to my website and sign up as a member of my team, the Sandy Hearts! I welcome crafters of all levels, beginners to master crafters, as well as people who want to just jump start their scrapbooking and cardmaking creativity, and those who want to start a new business. Everyone is welcome here!!!




No comments: