Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Adorable Scholastic page--September's Club kit!

Isn't that cute? I adore the torn spiral notebook paper look on this page. That torn part is actually the zip strip, so you can cut it off and use it anywhere on your layout. I also love the way the photo looks like a Polaroid--I've been using that technique a lot on my pages, and journaling underneath. A little Baker's twine and a cute binder clip and this page ROCKS!
Here is a Flirty example since Amanda is my one club lady using Flirty, not Scholastic:

Home decor! Use your Cricut Artiste or Art Philosophy cartridge to cut several different sizes of flowers, then attach them to card stock. Add some photos, some other embellishments, and you'd got awesome home decor that you can change out with the seasons.

No comments: