Do you SMASH?? I discovered Smashing through my friend and local scrapbook store (LSS) owner, Colleen. I bought my first Smash book last year and wasn't sure which direction I was going to go in--should it be a wish book, or about my kids, or a Bucket List type thing??
What I really love about Smashing is it's GREAT for using up leftover stickers, scraps of paper, "contraband" products such as Washi tape, leftover embellishments that I have, and I really love using library pockets and cards for hiding what I say in my book. I intend for it to be private, all the mushy stuff I put in there, bit I end up showing Barry anyway! It makes me so happy that he loves all the pages about us!
- Join Close To My Heart! New Info for Spring/Summer 2013!
- Upcoming Workshops/Classes-UPDATED 8-3-12
- My Story
- Studio J Details!
- Streamlined Scrappin' Club!
- Studio J Videos
- Clubs: Something for Everyone!!
- Kit of the Month
- My Close to My Heart Artwork
- NEW!! Betty CROPPER Kits
- Host a Gathering, Earn FREE scrapping supplies!