Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Clementine layouts, Moonlight club layouts, and some Smash pages!

First up:  our three 2-page layouts for club in October. The second layout is intentionally plain, as once I get the Moonlight Complements, I will dress it up.



Then, some Clementine! These layouts were given to us as part of our Convention create and takes. I decided to use my photos of my roommate Penny and me and some of our adventures!






And finally, some new Smash book pages! My book is very nearly filled up! The first one is a page without photos--sometimes I really wish I had an iPhone so I could take photos all the time instead of my big camera. But instead I used the receipts from our weekend and journaled about what we did. The second page is one of my favorites--from our date night at Wildwood, NJ< riding the roller coaster! And of course, a photo booth strip that is also my favorite. :)





1 comment:

Penny K said...

Yaaaay! You saw the movie "2016"! What did you think? I didn't see any posts about it. Pretty interesting, huh? What did Barry think? Love your convention pages. Club pages look good, and that Moonlight one is definitely plain. Haha!