Sunday, November 18, 2012

So very thankful...

Many people have posted each day of November what they are thankful for. I thought about doing the same thing, but frankly, I am thankful each day for the same thing. I could stretch it out to include lots of different thing, but in reality, I am thankful for one thing each and every day: My Family.

Maureen on the far left who is like my sister, and my sister Alex on the far right-with The Bloggess.

My Uncle Mike and my dad on Dad's birthday this summer

Alex and Tim (who we call Meep) being silly in the kitchen

My mom and Uncle Mike in the background

My dad

My Scrappin' Ladies, who are like my family

Me and my man, Barry, who is my soulmate

My family

My family--SO THANKFUL we are FOUR!

My delightful, adorable children, who are my world

I have many THINGS to be thankful for, but everything that is in my life is possible with my family. Even when the worst thing happened last week--my car died on the Garden State Parkway on my way to school--wasn't as bad as I thought it would be: because I have the support of my family. I called my mom and let her know what happened, as she was watching the kids that day. I talked to Barry and told him what happened and he immediately wanted to come and get me off the roadway and into safety. He made it possible for me to take my time and research cars so I didn't rush into buying one that would ultimately not work out for us. My parents made it possible too, by helping out with the kids and signing for the car on Thursday. So yeah, I am thankful for my car but so much more thankful for my loving family who make it possible every day for me to be me.

Most importantly, I am beyond thankful for my nuclear family--our little foursome--Me, Barry, Maggie, and Natey. Together we support each other and love each other, and as long as we are happy and together, we can handle anything that comes our way. XOXO

No comments: