Saturday, March 30, 2013

Don't pass out or anything....

but I am posting again for March!!! LOL!  Our new April Campaign starts April 1 and I wanted to share it with you.

When you sign up to be a consultant on my team in April, you will get the four Stamp of the Month stamp sets pictured above for FREE! Each set is valued at $17.95 so it's quite a deal! Here are the two choices of Consultant Kits that you might choose:

The Essentials Kit for $49

The Master Kit for $99
Our current Consultant Kits feature the CHANTILLY paper kit--which I love love LOVE! I liked it well enough in the Idea Book, then when I began creating with it for my club ladies this month, I fell in LOVE! It is GORGEOUS! I added lots of Twilight and then New England Ivy on another layout--so pretty! I know it looks super girlie in the pictures, and there's no doubt that it is perfect for girls, but if you add some of the darker colors or shades then it can be just as suitable for boys too. I plan on putting my Easter photos on Chantilly and can't wait to see how they come out!

No comments: