Friday, March 29, 2013

Stamp sets on Ebay

Hello! Well, at least I made one more post before March ends, lol. Again, so sorry for not posting more often but life is just too busy at the moment.

CTMH updated our policies and we are now allowed to sell on internet auction sites such as Ebay and so I have listed my half-priced used stamp sets that I have in my inventory. These are all my personal stamp sets that I have finally decided to part with, so they are coming from a smoke-free home and were well taken care of.  Here is a link to one of the posts: Genuine Country. I don't want to list all of the sets here but I think if you go to one you can then find all the others.

If I get a good response, I will be offering more sets in the near future, including newer sets that I also have in my inventory. With my current schedule, I just can't get out to too many crops and these sets need to find good loving homes!! Hahah!

Thanks for checking it out! Happy Stamping! And Happy Easter and Happy Passover too!

No comments: