Saturday, July 6, 2013

ARTBOOKING!!! Get your fabulous new CTMH Cricut Cartridge August 1!!!


Close to My Heart recently held their Annual Convention in Orlando, Florida. While I couldn't go this year, I kept up to date via Facebook, Twitter, and Our Consultant bulletin boards. The BIG NEWS that has been hinted at for some time from Corporate was this wonderful NEW WAY OF SCRAPBOOKING!!! Called ARTBOOKING, CTMH worked closely with Cricut once again to offer a stunning collection of titles, shapes, accents, and TWO PAGES LAYOUTS! Yes, two page layouts from ONE BUTTON on the keypad!!! This is a brand new feature for a Cricut cartridge!!! I don't have my cartridge yet, but I did save a few images from a fellow consultant (karenpederson.blogspot.com) who posted the entire 83 page booklet. 
This cartridge will also create lots and lots of MINI ALBUMS!!! SO EXCITED!!!

Other news is MY CRUSH books--like Smash books, CTMH style! GREAT pricing for these--the book is $12.95 and accessory kits (that include stickers, envelopes, journaling spots, and more) cost just $4.95. Add Mini Flip Flaps, Bonding Memories, and an accessory pack, and you can CRUSH on everything you want!!! I am so excited to get these books--recently I haven't had much time to work on traditional scrapping but I can always find a few minutes to work on my Smash books--now I can convert over to My CRUSH books! Yaay!

We also have introduced a line of jewelry making supplies, called Base and Bling. Buy bases, buy the bling, add them together and voila!! Makes necklaces, rings, bracelets, and pins! And all the pieces of Base and Bling can easily go on cards, home decor items, and scrapbook pages! LOVE THAT! The samples shown below also use textiles--we introduced textiles a couple of Idea Books ago, and they are fun to use on all craft projects. There is a Base and Bling Necklace KIT that would be perfect for a teen girl's birthday party!!
Our new Consultant kit is still $49, for the Essential kit, and $99 for the Master kit (which includes a My Crush book!!).  The new Consultant kit is AVAILABLE NOW! Sign up in July and get brand new goodies!!

We have also expanded our Home Decor line to include some awesome frames--one with chicken wire and one with clothesline--perfect for showing off your projects!
One of Artbooking's Mini Albums!!

Base and Bling line! Shown on the Chicken Wire Designed Decor Frames

Base and Bling Necklace kit

$49 Essentials New Consultant Kit!!! Featuring Laughing Lola!

This is what is added in for the Master Kit, at $99 you get a ton of stuff!

Artbooking Cricut Cartridge bundle--Cartridge, THREE D-sized  stamp sets that you can't get any  other way, and three sheets of coordinating chip board shapes!!!

Home Decor frame--clothesline style!

My Crush book:  Bluebird 

My Crush:  Modville (I want both!!)
Sample of Artbooking font

Full page overlays and frames!





Sample of one of the many two-page layout keys!!

And one more!


No comments: