Thursday, August 22, 2013

National Stamping Month Special: You are My Happy stamp set!!!

All right, I am sorry for being such a blogging slacker. It's not intentional, but I started a new job in my new career as a massage therapist and I am loving it! It just makes me tired! Tuesday was a strenuous day--I sweated so much while working that when I got home I weighed myself and had lost 3 pounds THAT DAY. Of course as soon as I re-hydrated, it didn't stay lost but still--I can feel myself getting into better shape every day.

Anyway, back to Close to My Heart news!! September is National Stamping Month and CTMH is offering a great stamp set for $10 with a qualifying purchase of $50 in September. There are THREE (3) sheets of stamps in this set--an exclusive alphabet, a sheet of sentiments, and a sheet of adorable images!!! I don't have an image of these stamp sets yet, but when I get it I will post it.

Right now, in the month of August, you can get this adorable stamp set for FREE with a $50 purchase! It's the August stamp of the month and usually you need to buy it outright for $17.95 or add it to your order for $5 (with a $50 purchase), but in August it's FREE!!!

Shop online anytime on my website:  www.jennifercox.ctmh.com

No comments: